Part Time Nurse Practitioner, Fulham
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner in Fulham. Based in a very well-established GP surgery, the successful candidate will be joining a large, multidisciplinary team who have built a superb reputation among the local community. This is a surgery that embraces new working models and takes pride in being able to offer modern, efficient and effective healthcare.
What’s On Offer?
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic employment package including flexible part time hours, a highly competitive salary of up to band 8b (DOE), 5 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays, full NHS pension, opportunities to develop further and ongoing support from GPs.
In addition to a strong team ethic, this centre strive to maintain a working environment that is relaxed and positive at all times.
As an experienced Nurse Practitioner, you will be highly valued and recognised for your hard work meaning you will leave work feeling appreciated and respected. This surgery is able to offer a range of attractive benefits as well as unparalleled education and development opportunities for all staff.
To be considered, you will have:
- Experience in Primary Care
- Independent prescribing qualification
- The ability to work autonomously
We are sure this role will generate a lot of interest so contact us TODAY to be considered!
Just want more info? That’s no problem, give Annabel a call on 0114 275 7421 and she will happily answer any questions you have.
How To Apply – (Reference AC-NP-DR)
- Call Annabel on 0114 275 7421
- Email your CV and contact details to email@example.com
Why apply via Chase Medical?
- Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
- We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
- We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
- We are specialists- if you’re a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suited to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, just call today.
Job reference: AC-NP-DR