Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Windsor
4 days left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity to work for a superb traditionally run, general practice in Windsor. The organisation is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative skill mix to deliver traditional medicine. Benefit from working within a practice that values their clinicians enormously with the support of a strong management support team who are there to reduce your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
This is a practice that is embracing Paramedic Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners as well as the possibility of a Clinical Pharmacist.
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000 + Indemnity + Pension + 6 weeks annual leave
Location - Windsor
The surgery -
* Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
* Working alongside permanent GPs including to GP Trainers
* Adding to its clinical skill mix by looking at Paramedic practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners as well as Clinical Pharmacists
* Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with summarisers to prioritise workload
* Fairly-affluent patient demographic with pockets of deprivation
* Well- performing QOF
* Using EmisWeb clinical system
Your role -
* Part-time and full-time considered
* Minor ailments on the day and home visits included
* Permanent employed position
* Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* Excellent Salary package
* Indemnity fees paid
* 6 weeks' annual leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Windsor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly