Red Jacket Specialist Care are recruiting Carers to join our team in providing exceptional care to clients in their own homes.
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to clients to support them in both their health and social care needs. This includes personal care, toileting, medication, domestic duties, shopping, taking to GP and hospital appointments and companionship.
- Enable clients to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Support clients to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand the importance of good record keeping
- Ensure good communication is always implemented
To be a Carer, you will need to be
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to be hands-on with clients
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Able to work in a team but use your own initiative
- Ability to stay calm when an individual becomes anxious or upset
Red Jacket Specialist Care Benefits
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- At Red Jacket Specialist care we believe our staff should be paid based on their grade. Our pay grades run from non-qualified to senior
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Great support from our team
- Free Mandatory training
- RGN led skill set 'one to one’ support team
- Real time workforce management software
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff
- Flexibility with shift patterns (Days/Nights)
- A generous £100 referral bonus for those who successfully refer another candidate*
- Opportunity to complete QCF’s level 1-3 and the Care Certificate
- Competitive paid mileage travelling between client’s homes
- Certificates of any additional training will need to be seen for example the care certificate
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required to include adults and children.
- Car driver with use of their own car is essential, will need to have Class 1 business Insurance
*Terms and Conditions apply
Apply for Carer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly