Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP), Scunthorpe
We are recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a successful, expanding GP surgery in Scunthorpe. The role has materialised due to the growth and continued development of the surgery. This is an exciting time to join the practice; development opportunities and the chance to have a real say are on offer. This is a practice that recognises that Advanced Nurse Practitioners work hard and that there is a necessity to provide flexibility and balance. You’ll benefit from this understanding and the chance to work in a safe environment that is relaxed, laid back and enjoyable whilst maintaining high standards.
- £37,000 - £43,000 FTE + Good Holiday Allowance + Indemnity + Pension
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Opportunity available due to the growth of the practice
- Friendly, approachable group of colleagues; offering excellent support
- Close links with the LMC
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Fantastic support team, including another ANP to work alongside
- First-rate admin support; well-tenured, dedicated team
- Rated GOOD in all areas by the CQC
- Purpose built premises; close links with allied health professionals and related organisations
- 25 – 35 hours a week considered
- Some flexibility for the right candidate
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- Good manageable workload
- No home visits or Telephone Triage needed
- Excellent financial package & Pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Good Holiday Allowance
- Study Leave where appropriate, funded
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the ‘Apply’ section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you supply a contact telephone number.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.
Exciting opportunity due to growth; a practice that recognises the need for flexibility and balance, offering the chance for remote working.