Nurse Practitioner Vacancy – Buckinghamshire
4 days left
- Part Time
Chase Medical is recruiting on behalf of a wonderful GP surgery in Buckinghamshire for a passionate and experienced Nurse Practitioner. The Surgery is based in a beautiful, affluent village just a short drive from the stunning Chiltern Hills.
The surgery is looking for a Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis, for around 15 hours per week; providing you with the perfect opportunity to fit a new role around your current lifestyle!
You will be welcomed in to the team as a valued and integral member of staff and the successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary and employment benefits (dependent on your experience)
- NHS Pension Package
- Negotiable annual leave allowance
- Having a profound say in service development
- Being part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team of a surgery with a CQC rating of ‘Good’ in all areas.
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
To apply for this role please select apply now or contact the below:
- 0114 275 7421
- Reference: SM-NP-BUCKS
Call Shaney McDonald today to discuss this role (and any others locally) and register your interest!
Chase Medical is the leading recruitment agency in the UK for clinical Primary Care staff. We specialise in placing staff within General Practice, Community and Urgent Care settings.
Chase work with over 2500 GP Practices UK wide, so there are significant opportunities available for GPs as well as general Nursing staff.
We have thousands of locum shifts available nationally for Primary Care Nurses and we offer fantastic rates of pay:
- Practice Nurses - £25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay)
- Nurse Practitioners - £35-£60 per hour (incl. holiday pay)
Chase is an ethical and friendly agency, offering a service that is second to none!
Join us today to find out how we can help you, to find your perfect role.
Apply for Nurse Practitioner Vacancy – Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly