Nurse Prescriber, Weston Super Mare
2 days left
- Full Time
Nurse Prescriber/Nurse Practitioner wanted! An exciting and rare opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or even a Nurse Prescriber wanted to progress their advanced modules, to join a progressive, innovative and rewarding practice that truly values all levels of staff. The organisation is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will benefit from working in an establishment with outstanding CQC, on-site health trainers, café, library, support workers and more. Genuine flexible hours to suit family commitments and job shares available with the real potential to progress as well as develop special interests. This practice is very proud to have an excellent social ethos whilst maintaining innovative ways of working including piloting new schemes.
This is an opportunity for Nurses with Independent or Supplementary Prescribing status to be developed into full Advanced Nurse Practitioner status.
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Location - Western-Super-Mare
The surgery -
- Highly regarded by the CQC
- Working alongside permanent GPs and a strong nursing team of other Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Superb social ethos - excellent surroundings for both patients and staff
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Varied patient demographic
- High-performing QOF
- Look after their staff extremely well
Your role -
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Huge amount of flexibility to design your own role
- Permanent employed position
- Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £35,000 - £45,000+ FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- Good annual leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension
- 1 week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Apply for Nurse Prescriber, Weston Super Mare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly