Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP), Pontefract
7 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a superb practice based not so far from Pontefract. Benefit enormously from having access to top of the range primary and secondary care facilities such as X-ray, Ultrasound, Audiology, Endoscopy, Bone Density Scanning, Physio, and Theatres for minor surgery as well as Cataracts. It's a highly supportive environment where clinicians get involved in both LMC and CCG work. This is a practice that has an outstanding reputation and is ahead of the curve in terms of its forward thinking approach to primary care.
- £40,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience)
- Payment of indemnity
- NHS Pension
- Pontefract area
- Easy access from Barnsley, Doncaster and Wakefield
- Successful, forward-thinking GP practice
- Distinguished group of ANPs who are secure, permanent employees of the practice
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Diverse Clinical Team, including ANPs and an on-site pharmacy
- First-rate admin support; significantly reduced the % of paperwork going to Clinicians
- Flexible; 4 - 5 days considered
- Reasonable patient numbers and well-structured day; 15 minute appointments
- Opportunity to take on extra responsibilities within the practice
- Specialist Interests Supported and Encouraged
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Competitive weeks' holiday
- Career progression (support in developing areas of interest)
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
A great time to join the practice as it continues to grow and develop. Excellent working environment with phenomenal support; good work/life balance.
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP), Pontefract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly