Nurse Practitioner, Hove
A unique opportunity for a Nurse Prescriber or Nurse Practitioner to work for a traditionally ran, small practice close to Hove has become available. This practice is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will be working alongside a strong Partner GP as well as a strong Managing Partner in order to deliver the best care for the practices patients. Benefit from a wider support of colleagues within the locality, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs. This practice boasts high achieving QOF scores.
Salary - £30,000 - £39,000 dependent on experience
Location - Hove
The surgery -
* Small traditionally ran Surgery
* Working alongside a Partner GP and Managing Partner
* Benefit from a wider support team within the locality
* Varied patient demographic
* High-performing QOF
Your role -
* 30 - 37.5 hours considered
* Some flexibility with regards to the rota
* Permanent employed position
* Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* £31,000 - £39,000+ FTE
* Good holiday allowance dependent on the person
* All relevant interests supported
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Apply for Nurse Practitioner, Hove
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly