Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Derby
Benefit from being part of the Senior Clinician team with a real say on issues within the practice along with daily clinical meetings to discuss patients, cases and more.
You will be working alongside GP and Advanced Nurse Practitioner colleagues on site with the support of Medical Managers, Read Coders, QOF Managers and more who are there to reduce your paperwork, in what will be your own Autonomous role.
This is a unique opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work for a large, secure practice that boasts a solid team of permanent employees has become available in Derby. This practice is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine.
Salary - £40,000 - £52,000 dependent on experience
Location - Derby
The surgery -
- Secure, large, purpose built surgery
- Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team including another Nurse Practitioner
- Benefit from a culture of valuing and supporting staff.
- Excellent support team available both clinically and administratively
- Varied patient demographic
- High-performing QOF
- Look after their staff extremely well
Your role -
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Some flexibility with regards to the rota
- Working closely with the GP Clinical team, seeing patients and doing some home visits
- Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £40,000 - £52,000+ FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' holiday + Bank Holidays
- All relevant interests supported
- Study Leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Derby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly