This job is no longer available
The Princess Mary's Royal Air Force Nursing Service is recruiting Nursing Officers (with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience in an acute nursing speciality), Registered Nurses (Adult and Mental Health) and Student Nurses (Adult).
In return we offer the following:
Starting Salaries as follows:
Nursing Officer: £28,485 to £47,482 (depending of experience)
Registered Nurse: £28,939 to £34,509
Student Nurse: £17,014 to £28,939
- Training in Aeromedical Evacuation (in-flight nursing)
- Academic training and CPD
- A non-contributory pension scheme
- Qualified A&E, ITU or Operating Theatre nurses may be eligable for a golden hello of £20,000
- Significant additional benefits package
For more information and to check your eligibility, search online for RAF careers.