£40000 - £50000 per annum + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks' leave + study
Superb opportunity to join a high achieving and family orientated practice in the Aylesbury area as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner. The practice has a slick and seamless team reducing administration and paperwork for their ANPs, as well as a fantastic allied healthcare team to work alongside for support.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Aylesbury
The surgery -
* Modern, fit-for-purpose building
* Training practice
* ST3, F2 and Medical Students
* Diverse allied healthcare team with specialist interest areas.
* CQC Good, with outstanding areas.
* Working on the SystmOne clinical system
Your role -
* Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Flexible on hours, up to full-time available
* Reasonable and well thought-out workload
* Being part of the urgent on-the-day team
The benefits -
* £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
* Indemnity paid in full
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1 week study leave
* NHS pension
For further details on this Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!