£45000 - £50000 per annum + Indemnity paid + NHS Pension
This outstanding practice is currently recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for up to full time hours. The practice cares for a diverse population and has a skilled and experienced team which includes 5+ GPs, ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and HCAs. They have excellent support from admin team who all scan and code, as well as a Clinical Pharmacist who deals with non-urgent admin on your behalf.
They have a strong culture of training, teaching and staff development. They will actively support and encourage development in any areas of mutual interest for the successful candidate. Benefits of working at the practice will include a competitive salary, indemnity fees and an NHS pension. The practice provides a pleasant supportive environment and are keen to pioneer and embrace innovative ways of working.
* £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
* Payment of Indemnity Fees
* NHS pension
* Agenda for change matched annual leave
* Bradford (South)
* Established GP practice
* One of the best CQC ratings in the area
* The practice embraces a wide range of services
* Highly skilled admin team.
* Up to full-time hours available
* Very reasonable workload
* Catch-up slots built into the day
* Low amount of home visits, maximum 1 per day most days
* Massively reduced admin; assisted by Pharmacists and admin team
* Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
* Generous financial package
* NHS pension
* Payment of indemnity fees
* 6 weeks' holiday
* Study leave as and when needed
* Superb working environment
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!