£40000 - £55000 per annum + Career progression + NHS pension
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner wanting to work within a supportive GP practice environment. You will be working with a multi-disciplined team and have the chance for career progression. As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working with a variety of patients and be able to be based in your own room!
£40,000 - £55,000+ negotiable dependant on experience + NHS Pension + 5-6 weeks annual leave + BH + Study Leave
* GP practice that continuously seeks to improve clinically and technologically.
* Staff retention is excellent
* Patient-first ethos
* Career progression available for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
* Dedicated and passionate team
* Exceptional management in place
* Manageable workload
* NHS pension + study leave
* Part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Days consisting of telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
* Work autonomously and part of a supportive team
* Focus on providing excellent patient care
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!