£40000 - £50000 per annum + 6 weeks' leave + Indemnity + Study
An amazing opportunity to join one of the best training practices in Chelmsford. The practice is forward-thinking in its approach and takes education seriously allowing you to progress through funded qualifications and courses. The team works well and there is a real feeling of solidarity among the staff.
An amazing opportunity to join one of the best training practices in Chelmsford. The practice is forward-thinking in its approach and takes GP education seriously allowing you to progress through funded qualifications and courses. The team works well and there is a real feeling of solidarity among the doctors.
Salary - Circa £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Chelmsford
The surgery -
* GP Training Practice
* Forward-thinking in its approach
* Based in mixed patient population area
* Excellent links with CCG
* Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
* High QOF achieving
* Happy to support specialist interests and serious about education
* Offers most enhanced services
Your role -
* Part-time or full-time available, incredibly flexible
* Reasonable number of appointments (staff still find time to have breaks/meet)
* Very low home visits due to employment of ECPs
* To be a team player!
* Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
* Working for one of the best practices in Essex
* Circa £40,000 - £50,000
* Indemnity fees paid
* Favourable contract
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1-week study leave
* NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!