£42000 - £48000 per annum + Indemnity paid + 5 weeks leave
This is an amazing opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to work in a forward-thinking, clinically well-staffed practice with a very reasonable workload. You'll be working alongside a team of GPs, ANPs, ECPs and a passionate management team in a wonderful practice environment!
Salary - Up to £45,000 FTE + Indemnity paid + NHS pension, 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Crewkerne
The Surgery -
* Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
* Stable team of GPs, ANPs, ECPs and Practice Pharmacist
* Excellent support in place for your career aspirations
* Varied patient demographic
Your Role -
* Full-time or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Face-to-face patient appointments
* 15-minute slots
* Work alongside a supportive team
* No home visits
The Benefits -
* Generous salary package for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Indemnity fees paid
* Support and development opportunities
* 5 weeks leave + BH
* NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!