Up to £51668 per annum + 6 Wks plus leave+NHS pension+ Indemnity
A brilliant opportunity has become available to work in an extremely well managed and highly regarded GP training practice. Working to below average appointments and no extended hours; a good work life balance is valued highly here.
Recent feedback has complimented this practice as a genuinely supportive team who look to enhance their clinician's areas of growth and really nurture to their full potential. They are a forward-thinking practice that are ahead of the curve, offering additional services within their team to cater for all patients.
* Up to £51,668 FTE CIRCA (Dependent on experience)
* Excellent GP training practice
* Well organised, efficient admin & Operations team
* Excellent staff retention & clinical team
* Great feedback from clinicians & patients
* Working as an Advanced Nurse practitioner
* Full time hours ideally; negotiable
* Prescribing qualification desired
* Reasonable workload; below average patient numbers
* Admin time catch up slots
* No extended hours or weekend work
* Career growth opportunities
* Competitive financial package
* 6 Weeks Annual leave plus bank holidays
* Indemnity paid
* NHS pension
For further details on this role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!