A well regarded surgery; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude and long-term stability. The team are absolutely superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a first-rate practice manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of further qualifications. There is heavy involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. There is a low home visit ratio.
* Circa £25 per hour + Indemnity + NHS Pension + Study Leave
* Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
* Working towards becoming a Training Practice
* A great team of well tenured, skilled clinicians
* Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
* First-rate admin support; The practice employs a Clinical Pharmacist to assist with admin burden
* Low call-out rates
* 27 hours per week, opportunity for full time too
* This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
* Realistic number of appointments per session; low call-out numbers
* The practice is committed to developing their team members
* No weekend or out of hours' work
* Slight flexibility on start time to allow for child-care commitments etc.
* Prescribing qualification essential
* Competitive financial package
* Support for professional development
* 6 weeks' leave + Study leave
* NHS pension
* Career progression; opportunity to become a Lead Nurse/get involved in federation work
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
|Salary:||Up to £25.00 per hour + 7 weeks' leave + Reduced admin + Indemnity|
|Fields of practice:||GP Practice,|