£40000 - £51000 per annum + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks' leave + Study
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the most visionary practices in the country who are setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care. The practice itself can offer flexible working patterns, great working culture and workloads well below the national average allowing Clinicians to focus on patient care and continuity whilst offering the opportunity to enjoy real work-life-balance.
Salary - £40,000 - £51,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Near Stamford
Your role -
* Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Up to full-time considered
* Joint role between clinic and community
* Contribute to a vibrant clinical team
* Realistic workload
The surgery -
* Modern purpose-built premises
* Teaching practice
* Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
* Daily phlebotomy clinics
* Paramedic and Pharmacist support
* Diabetes specialist nurses and COPD specialist nurses
* Fantastic support in place both clinical and administrative
* SystmOne clinical system
The benefits -
* Generous salary, up to £51,000 depending on experience
* Indemnity paid in full
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1-week study leave
* NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!