£40000 - £49000 per annum + 15 minute appointment + NHS pension
Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking to join for a new opportunity within General Practice, then read on!a respected, family-like GP practice.
Here we have a highly respected GP practice with a family-like feel environment. They have a very supportive and sociable multi-disciplined team of Nurses, GP's, HCA's with a patient-first ethos.
Looking to recruit another ANP to work alongside the current ANP in the team. This is an opportunity for someone to joing a GP practice and become part of the furniture!
Salary - £40,000 - £49,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + study leave + NHS pension + Sick Pay
Location - North East of Swansea
The surgery -
* Supportive of clinical development
* Offers study leave
* Very forward-thinking practice who develops online services wherever possible
* Outstanding staff retention
* Diverse patient base
* Multi-disciplined, supportive team
* Brilliant management in place that really looks after their employees
* Continually embracing change and new technologies
* Laid back, professional practice with a family-like feel
Your role -
* Full-time ANP position
* Full-time over four days potentially available
* Mainly face to face appointments
* Reasonable workload
* 15 minute appointments
* Limited home visits
* See all age groups if possible
* Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
* £40,000 - £49,000 per annum
* NHS pension
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* Study leave
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!