£40000 - £55000 per annum + 6 weeks a/l + bank hols + NHS Pension
A fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward-thinking GP practice. You could be from an A&E background looking for a new opportunity within primary care! You will be working alongside a very supportive management team that are known for their excellent organisation within the practice, creating a relaxed and enjoyable place to work. With 15-minute appointments, a reasonable workload and flexible working hours, they truly can offer a superb work life balance.
With close links to the M60, the practice is situated in an ideal location. As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working in an impressive ultra-modern building with excellent facilities and alongside an efficient, caring and sociable clinical team. We have been hearing excellent feedback from the clinicians we have placed here previously!
* £40,000 - £55,000 + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS Pension + Study Leave
* Strong supportive clinical team; reasonable workload & individual support
* Ultra-modern, purpose-built premises
* High QOF rating; 96% rating
* Work with Emis Web clinical system
* Well organised, efficient admin & management team
* CQC rating; Good
* Career development opportunities for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
* Competitive financial package
* Exceptional management in place
* NHS pension + study leave
* Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner role
* 15-minute appointments
* Days consisting of telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
* Prescribing and MSc Advanced Practice essential
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!