Up to £50000 per annum + 6 weeks plus bank hols + NHS Pension
A fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward-thinking GP practice. You will be working alongside a very supportive management team that are known for their excellent organisation within the practice, creating a relaxed and enjoyable place to work. With 15-minute apps, a reasonable workload and flexible working hours, they truly can offer a superb work life balance.
With close links to the M60, the practice is situated in an ideal location. As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working in an impressive ultra-modern building with excellent facilities and alongside an efficient, caring and sociable clinical team. We have been hearing excellent feedback from the clinicians we have placed here previously!
* Up to £50,000 CIRCA FTE (Dependent on experience) + 6 weeks plus BH + NHS Pension
* North Manchester
* Strong supportive clinical team; reasonable workload & individual support
* Ultra-modern, purpose-built premises
* High QOF rating; 96% rating
* Work with Emis Web clinical system
* Well organised, efficient admin & management team
* CQC rating; Good
* Career growth opportunities
* Competitive financial package
* 6 weeks annual leave plus BH
* 1-week study leave
* Indemnity fees paid
* Working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner seeing, treating and diagnosing minor illness
* 15-minute appointments
* 30 hours; negotiable
* Prescribing qualification essential
* MSc Advanced Practice essential
* Prescribing essential
For further details on this role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 5129626. We look forward to speaking with you!