Up to £45000 per annum + 6 Wks+ Bank Hols& Bonus Scheme +Indemnity
A high performing GP training practice are currently looking for an advanced nurse practitioner to join their team. A friendly and supportive group of clinicians who are well known for their support and are investors of people, a great place to grow alongside some excellent clinicians. They really are a team who strongly enforce a great work life balance; meaning early finishes and an excellent benefit scheme to enjoy!
The practice is placed in an idyllic semi-rural area, close to shops and has on-site parking. They are looking for an ANP to help with on the day appointments and are flexible on working hours, from 3 days a week to full time. Another benefit they are offering is your NMC fees paid for! Minor illness experience is essential and the ability to work autonomously is a must.
Salary: CICRA £45,000 Dependent on experience
* Supportive and friendly practice; Very caring & compassionate clinicians
* Brilliant management team; high staff retention
* On-site Parking
* Seamless administration process
* Up to date meetings
* Fantastic semi-rural location
* No cross-site working
* No weekend work
* Working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Prescribing qualification essential
* Reasonable workload
* Home visits; minimal
* Would have own clinical room
* Happy to support special interests
* 6 weeks plus bank holidays
* Excellent benefit scheme for you and family; Dentistry, physiotherapy, Opticians paid for!
* NHS pension
* Supported through additional training to explore interests
* Sociable team; nights out, crazy golf, meals
For further details on this role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 5129626. We look forward to speaking with you!