£48000 - £50000 per annum + 6 wks a/l + study leave + NHS pension
A fantastic opportunity for you to join a respected, stable Training Practice close to Lincoln offering all the area has to offer in outdoor pursuits.
The established and diverse team of Nurses work alongside experienced GPs, HCAs and a great admin team.
Recruiting due to needing an ANP with a respiratory diploma to be the respiratory lead, this is a rare opportunity to join this Practice as this a diverse role!
Salary - £50,000 circa per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + study leave + NHS pension
Location - South West of Lincoln
The surgery -
* Supportive of progression and clinical development
* Offers study leave
* Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
* Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
* Diverse patient base
* Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCA's and a Clinical Pharmacist
* CQC Good
* Practice Manager as a Partner of the practice as well
* Always striving to embrace the constant changes in primary care
* Keen to aid Nurse career opportunities
Your role -
* ANP, full or part-time
* Full-time over four days available
* 50/50 face-to-face and telephone triage
* Respiratory diploma, acute care and long term condition experience essential
* Limited home visits
* Minimal extended hours
* Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
* £50,000 circa per annum
* NHS pension
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* Study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!