Up to £73,000 per annum dependent on shifts worked (pro-rata for part-time), A £3000 joining fee
Community nursing, General nursing, Practice nursing,
Community, GP Practice, NHS, Primary Care Trust,
About the Job
The West London OOH service provides advice, information and treatment for NHS patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours period when their own GP surgery is closed.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you'll see, treat and discharge patients of all ages that present minor illnesses or minor injuries, either over the phone or face-to-face in the base or when you're doing a home visit. You’ll be responsible for assessing patients, planning their care, administering treatment and discharging them or referring them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies.
You’ll work alongside GP’s and other non-clinical staff to deliver the best possible patient care.
Our permanent role runs up to 37.5 hours per week.As we are an OOH service, we are ideally looking for ANPs who can work evenings and weekends.
Our shifts are varied and range from 3.5 hours – 5 hours during the evenings and from 8 – 12 hours on the weekend.
To find out more about a day in the life of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner at West London click here..
What can we offer you?
Up to £73,000 per annum dependent on shifts worked (pro-rata for part-time)
A £3000 joining fee for a new full time permanent ANP ( Subject to T&Cs)
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Varied, interesting and challenging work
Cycle to work scheme
How will we support you?
• Regional and National career development opportunities
• Regular clinical supervision and education events, including the opportunity to have a weekly case
discussion with the Medical Lead
• Bimonthly evening meals/clinical updates for the team, where we also invite external speakers
• Our bespoke Learning Management System to address your learning needs
• Discounted rates for national update/clinical topic refreshers.
• Support from the wider team, should you need it.
To Apply, please submit your CV.