£40000 - £60000 per annum + Generous salary + indemnity paid + pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in a role that can be tailored to your strengths, whilst also being helped to develop in other areas! As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be part of a passionate and supportive team, focussing on face-to-face appointments with no home visits! If you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to be part of a new and exciting opportunity, then this could be the one for you!
£40,000 FTE - £60,000 FTE depending on experience + 5 weeks holiday + BH
* CQC - Good across the board!
* Forward-thinking practice
* Supportive partnership, always helping staff develop and progress
* Varied and interesting demographic for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
* Work with a large and experienced team
* Very manageable workload
* Lots of support and development for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
* A role that is tailored to your strengths
* Full-time and part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner opportunities available
* Very little admin work!
* Provide the highest standard of service for patients
* Tailored to your proficient areas
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!