£40000 - £55000 per annum + Continuous employment annual leave
This forward-thinking GP surgery is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their team who is ready to get stuck in! The practice currently operates on a total triage basis, so you would be expected to hit the ground running with this, before seeing patients face-to-face where necessary. Work closely with colleagues to provide an excellent service to patients and be presented with challenges to truly develop as a clinician!
£40,000 - £55,000 + NHS pension + 25 days annual leave (minimum) + BH
* GP practice that is at the forefront of developments within primary care
* Excellent management structure in place to offer support
* Multi-disciplined team focussed on patient care
* Offers progression opportunities for Advanced Nurse Practitioners!
* NHS Continual Service Annual Leave scheme supported!
* No home visits
* Develop clinically as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Generous salary package
* Advanced Nurse Practitioner on a permanent basis, full or part-time
* Focus on telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
* Based solely at one site
* Work mostly autonomously but with colleagues to support when needed!
West of Cambridge
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!