£39000 - £50000 per annum + supportive team + low home visits
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP), manageable workload & excellent management structure!
Here we have a forward-thinking GP practice that is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with primary care experience to join their passionate team and deliver exceptional patient care! You will have the chance of career progression opportunities to develop as a clinician, as well as a generous salary package, including full NHS pension! If you have a patient-first attitude, then this is the role for you!
£39,000 - £50,000 pro rata + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave pro rata + BH
* Progressive primary care practice, always looking for ways to improve patient experience
* Supportive of Advanced Nurse Practitioner development
* Excellent management setup and passionate team
* Very much of a patient-first ethos!
* Generous salary package
* Work amongst an eclectic team of clinicians
* Very manageable workload for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
* AskMyGP in use at the surgery - streamlining your daily schedule
* Advanced Nurse Practitioner for 21 hours per week
* Telephone triage and face-to-face appointments where appropriate
* Minimal number of home visits
* Utilise AskMyGP to deliver a very efficient patient experience!
South-West of Frome
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!