£17.62 - £18.62 per hour
Assistant Practitioner - Preston
Chase Medical are currently looking for a HCA to work as an Assistant Practitioner within a Community Rehabilitation Service, supporting a Physiotherapist in their role. In this position you will be required to independently assess patient transfers and feed your findings back to the Physiotherapist. You will be aiding the Physiotherapist in all aspects of their role including:
* Reading and writing
* Driving - taking the Physiotherapist to different patient locations.
* Risk assessing
* Ensuring the safety of the Physiotherapist in the patient's place of assessment and unfamiliar environments.
* Aid in the delivery of certain treatments led by the Physiotherapist.
In this role, there will also be the opportunity to deliver training to others, and you will be working in a variety of home and care settings. You will play a crucial role in the development of the rehabilitation service and will be offered ample opportunities for professional development.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
* A full UK driving license appropriately insured
* Assistant Practitioner Qualification or NVQ Level 3 Equivalent
* Knowledge of long-term conditions, mental illness and disability
* The ability to work with minimum supervision
* High organisation skills
* Problem solving and clinical reasoning
This position is currently offering £17.62 per hour with average working hours of 22.5 hours per week, however this will depend on this Physiotherapist schedule.
If you would like to know more about this role, please call Tom on 0114 275 7421 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What do Chase Medical do?
Offering both permanent and locum work, Chase Medical is a specialist agency working within Primary Care. We work with over 1/3rd of Primary Care settings in the UK and have an array of different opportunities available. We are confident we will find you a position that will suit you.
We have a dedicated team of recruitment consultants, all working to find you a position that suits your needs and expectations.
Looking for something more flexible? Our locum shifts are bookable up to 12 months in advance, with no minimum work hours required. So you can pick shifts that suit your schedule?
Know someone who might be interested? We run a referral scheme which can reward up to £500 if we successfully place your suggestion.
For more information on this role, or any other vacancies, please call or e-mail Tom using the contact information above.