£37000 - £43000 per annum + NHS Pension + 6 weeks a/l + BH
If you're a Pharmacist looking for the next step in your career, then look no further! Whether you already have experience within primary care or you want to move into a new setting from a community pharmacy, here is a new challenge for you! You will have the chance to work as a Pharmacist within a large team that brings excellent patient service to a large number of people!
£37,000 - £43,000 + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
* Committed to helping patients throughout the local community
* Seeking a Pharmacist to add an extra clinical aspect to the team!
* Forward-thinking, always looking to progress
* Passionate and dedicated team
* Chance to make a real difference to a community
* Progression opportunities for Pharmacists!
* Have the support of a large group of practices
* Work with a unique patient base
* Clinical Pharmacist, full-time or part-time
* Ensure that practices integrate with community and hospital pharmacy
* Utilise clinical expertise for a challenging patient demographic!
* Very much a patient-facing position
Central & Southern Cornwall
For further details on this Pharmacist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Allied Health consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!