£40000 - £50000 per annum + 25 days a/l (min) + BH + NHS pension
This forward-thinking GP surgery is seeking a Community Nurse Practitioner to join their team who is ready to work autonomously, work hard, and take a great service to many patients! With control of organising your daily routine, this is a role that is perfect for someone who enjoys home visits.
You will still be working closely with the surgery and particularly your GP supervisor. You'll be made to feel part of the nursing team despite being on the road a lot!
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + 25 days annual leave (minimum) + BH + NHS pension
Location - St Neots area
The surgery -
* GP practice that has developed a great home visiting service over time
* Supportive team including a GP supervisor and Lead Nurse
* Mostly elderly patient base, particularly in care homes
* Dedicated to providing excellent patient care to all
* CQC Good
* Opportunities to develop as a clinician
* Always looking for small improvements that can make a big difference
* Dedicated GP Partnership
* Seeking someone happy to work autonomously
Your role -
* Community Nurse Practitioner on a permanent basis, full-time
* Full-time over four days available
* Work autonomously on the road most days
* Take charge of home and care home visiting within the locality
* See mostly elderly patients
* Some telephone work in the surgery
* No extended hours
* Linked solely to one practice
* Independent prescribing qualification required
The benefits -
* Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
* NHS pension
* NHS Continual Service Annual Leave scheme
* Study leave offered whenever needed
* Would consider Paramedic Practitioners if prescribing!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!