£37570 - £50819 per annum + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks' leave
A rare opportunity to join a very established team at an excellent practice in the Littlehampton area. You'd have the benefit of a very reasonable workload in a practice that values work-life balance and leaving work on time! The practice has a large clinical support team including ANPs, Paramedic, Pharmacist.
Salary - £37,570 - £50,819 (experience and qualification dependent) + Indemnity paid in full + 5 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Littlehampton
The surgery -
* Outstanding staff retention
* Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic
* Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
* Purpose-built practice
* Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
* Flexible - open to full or part time
* Realistic number of appointments, to BMA guidelines
* To be part of an excellent team
The benefits -
* £37,570 - £50,819 per annum (experience dependent)
* Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
* NHS pension
* 5 weeks' leave + 1-week study leave
* Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!