£33150 - £37050 per annum + NHS Pension + 5 Wks + BH + NMC
A high QOF performing, teaching and training GP practice are currently on the lookout for an experienced practice nurse to join their team. A supportive and friendly practice, with no hierarchy and an excellent clinical team are offering a chance to work in a space where you are truly appreciated and involved in all aspects of clinical decision making.
They are looking for a practice nurse who is passionate about giving the best patient care and helping a real diversity of patients. With their own staff parking, negotiability on hours and competitive pay, they are really looking for the right personality fit to come on board and be a real asset to their already excellent team of clinicians.
Salary: £33,150 - £37,050 FTE CIRCA Dependent on experience
* Supportive and friendly practice; Very caring & compassionate clinicians
* Modern purpose-built building
* Brilliant management team; high staff retention
* On-site Parking
* Seamless administration process
* Up to date meetings, every morning meet ups to discuss their days ahead
* No cross-site working
* No weekend work
* Working as a Practice Nurse
* Full Chronic Disease Management essential
* Would have own clinical room
* Happy to support special interests
* Competitive pay
* 5 Weeks plus bank holidays
* NMC fees & Indemnity covered
* NHS pension
* Supported through additional training to explore interests
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!