£80000 - £90000 per annum + Negotiable in line with experience
Lovely Coastal surgery - part-time or full-time hours, £10,000 per session
A friendly seaside surgery in Eastbourne is recruiting for a salaried GP (with an option to take partnership if this is preferred). The post has the option to be part time or full time and includes a variety of duties including:
* Surgery consultations
* Telephone consultations
* Home visits
* Checking and signing repeat prescriptions
* Paperwork and reports
The surgery is in a desirable seaside location with a good patient demographic (mostly over 65s). The team take pride in their high-standards and their good CQC results and patient feedback.
Other benefits of the role include:
* Negotiable salary in the region of £10,000 per annum per session
* Supportive and friendly environment
* Flexible working hours (choose your own)
* Peer support
* CPD Support with training and development
* NHS Pension and group indemnity paid for
* 6 weeks annual leave (can be negotiated if more is required)
* Study leave
The team currently consist of 2 Partners, 2 salaried GPs and locum support, who oversee 7,500 patients.
* Fully qualified GP with GMC registration
* General practice trained
* On a NHSE medical performers list
* A good understanding and experience of Chronic disease management and Primary prevention & screening services
If you'd like to apply to this role, or have an informal chat about the further details then please give Sarah Cawthorne a call on 0114 2757421, or you can send your CV through by clicking apply.
Chase Medical offer a specialist primary care recruitment service to GPs - we work exclusively with GP Surgeries and negotiate excellent employment packages and term for our applicants. If you're looking for your next career move, or are newly qualified and stepping into General Practice for the first time then get in contact with us today.
We also run a generous referral scheme, where you can earn up to £500 cash for each successful clinician you refer to us, so make sure you share our details with your colleagues and friends.