£45000 - £52000 per annum + Lead Nurse + NHS pension + 4 day week!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Nurse to make a real difference within a local network of GP practices! Whether you come from a primary or a secondary care background, you will utilise your clinical experience as a Nurse and combine it with your management skills to lead a team of nurses within the locality to achieve the highest possible standard of service to all patients!
£45,000 - £52,000 + NHS Pension
* Forward-thinking and constantly at the forefront of developments within primary care
* Passionate and professional teams for you to work alongside
* Supportive management setup
* Offers development opportunities for a Lead Nurse
* Lead a fantastic team of dedicated nurses
* Great work-life balance
* As a Lead Nurse, you will get to utilise your clinical and managerial knowledge and expertise
* Work closely with the Chief Medical Officer to keep developing the surgeries
* Lead Nurse, full-time over four days
* Combine clinical and managerial knowledge to lead your teams
* Work between different practices within the group
* Be an example to other nurses
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!