Up to £38,019.00 per annum dependent on experience and shifts worked (pro-rata for part-time)
Community nursing, General nursing, Paramedic, Practice nursing,
Community, GP Practice, Primary Care Trust, Private healthcare,
Looking for a varied and challenging position for 2019? Why not join the team at the St Mary's Urgent Treatment Centre where we value teamwork, mutual support and a friendly working environment. We currently have vacancies for both Nurse / Paramedic Practitioners.
St Mary's UTC provides advice, diagnostics and treatment for patients that attend with minor injuries and illness from 0730-2200 seven days a week, 365 days a year.
As a Nurse/ Paramedic Practitioner, you'll see, treat and discharge patients of all ages that present minor illnesses or minor injuries. You’ll be responsible for assessing patients, planning their care, administering treatment and discharging them or referring them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies.
You’ll work alongside other nurses and paramedic practitioners, radiographers, assistant practitioners and HCA’s and other non-clinical staff to deliver the best possible patient care.
Our permanent roles run up to 37.5 hours per week however we also have bank and part-time opportunities available, which will give you the flexibility to choose how you wish to work and with a rota made over a month in advance you have plenty of notice to plan your life.
As we are a 7 day service, we are ideally looking for Nurse and Paramedic Practitioners who can work a variety of shifts which include evenings and weekends.
Our shifts are varied and range from 7.5 hours , 10hrs and 12.5 hours shift patterns.
This service has recently changed to an Urgent Treatment Centre from from a Minor Injuries Unit and therefore has extended the variety and complexity of patients that attend the department including referrals and appointment bookings from 111 and has employed general practitioners to support the clinical team. So come and join this exciting developing workplace.
What can we offer you?
• Up to £38,019.00 per annum dependent on experience and shifts worked (pro-rata for part-time)
• Competitive hourly rates for bank/self-employed staff
• Company Pension
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Company Paid Parking Onsite
• Varied, interesting and challenging work
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
How will we support you?
• Regional and National career development opportunities
• Regular clinical supervision and education events both internal and external
• Our bespoke Learning Management System to address your learning needs
• Discounted rates for national update/clinical topic refreshers
• Support from the wider team, should you need it
What we need from you?
• A qualification in minor injuries or illness
• Experience of working in a relevant field of expertise such as ambulance service
• Team Working
To Apply please following the link.