£40000 - £50000 per annum + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
If you're a Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity, then look no further! This surgery is looking for someone to join their wonderful team and help make a difference to the local patient-base! With a very manageable workload, flexibility around hours and days, and lots of support with career progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
£40,000 - £50,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
* Supportive environment for a Nurse Practitioner
* Forward-thinking; always developing clinically and technologically!
* Mixed demographic which keeps things exciting
* Be part of an eclectic team, including GPs, Nurses and HCAs
* Excellent management setup
* Career progression opportunities for a Nurse Practitioner!
* Flexibility around hours and days
* Work as part of a passionate team
* Nurse Practitioner, full-time or part-time
* Develop your role within the surgery
* Telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
* Work both autonomously and as part of a team
South-West of Yeovil
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!