£38.50 - £62 per hour + including holiday pay
EL AP Donney_1579003445
GP Practice, NHS
Nurse Practitioner role in Doncaster; earn £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay), and design your own rota.
This opportunity is perfect for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to control their own working hours, work independently and maximise their earning potential.
Currently a GP surgery in Doncaster are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to take locum sessions, via their specialist agency Chase Medical.
The benefits of locum work with Chase Medical;
* One registration with us and you can work anywhere, without having to re-apply for new placements (we do all that for you!).
* No minimum number of hours - you can work as little or as much as you want, on the days and hours that suit you. And you are always in control, reduce/increase as you go.
* Complete flexibility - this easily fits around any existing commitments you might have.
* High rates of pay; £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
* Access to both locum and permanent opportunities local and suitable for you - and across the whole of the UK if you desire!
* No politics - arrive, do what you do best, and leave. It is as simple as that.
* Boost CPD - locum work is an excellent addition to your CV, evidencing competency for your portfolio and helping you make valuable professional connections.
More information about this opportunity in Doncaster:
You will be joining a practice team of GPs, PNs, HCAs and Receptionists, who are all working with the aim of providing the best levels of patient care.
You will be required to undertake Minor Illness clinics, seeing patients face to face and assessing, diagnosing, treating, referring and prescribing as required. Previous experience running Minor Illness clinics is essential, and you need to be confident to do so independently (there is a GP on site for any emergencies, referrals etc.).
To apply for this position, you must have experience in Primary Care, and be an Independent Prescriber.
If you are an Independent Pharmacist Prescriber, Emergency Care Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner working in this area, with a prescribing qualification, this position is also open to you - get in touch to hear more!
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in for an informal chat with Elizabeth Lord on 01142757421.
It is free to register with Chase Medical, an you will then be able to access this opportunity and many more!
More about Chase Medical:
Chase Medical are a leading agency, specialising in Primary Care. We are dedicated to supporting the provision of excellent care and are at the forefront of advocating the excellent skills and experience that can be shared between clinicians within Primary Care. We encourage the integration of clinicians into Primary Care who have taken different routes into this sector.
We have a large range of both locum and permanent opportunities for Nurse Practitioners (as well as other clinical primary care staff); currently we are working with 30% of all General Practices in the UK, many of which only accept the staff we recommend. We can put weight behind your applications and get you noticed.
To apply send in your CV or call into our office for an informal chat. Ask for Elizabeth Lord.
We also run a referral reward scheme, so if you have a friend or colleague who would be interested, let us know and you will receive up to £500 if they are successful, as a thank you from us!