£42000 - £46000 per annum + Progression + generous salary + supportive
If you are a Paramedic looking for your first opportunity within primary care, or an experienced Paramedic Practitioner seeking your next challenge, then this is the role for you! This GP surgery wants a Paramedic Practitioner to join their multi-disciplinary team and aid in the progression of the practice to further advance within primary care! With tremendous development opportunities and a very supportive team in place, this is a chance not to be missed!
£42,000 - £46,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave
* Forward-thinking, always looking for ways to progress
* Keen to help Paramedic Practitioners develop within their role
* Passionate team made up of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, and more!
* Traditional 'family-feel' practice
* Management and partnership that want to help you progress
* Support within your role, no matter what your experience level in primary care!
* As a Paramedic Practitioner, make a difference to the local community
* Generous salary and holiday package
* Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
* Run telephone triage and face-to-face clinics
* Take the opportunities to progress and develop as a Paramedic Practitioner!
* Help make a difference within a local community
East of Maidstone
For further details on this Paramedic role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!