£39000 - £48000 per annum + Progression opportunities + based at 1site
Here we have an exciting opportunity for a Paramedic Practitioner to join a forward-thinking, dedicated GP surgery with a wonderful patient-base.
The passionate team is made up of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs, so you will have a supportive environment in which to work!
This practice would like to add a prescribing Paramedic Practitioner to their well-established clinical team. This is the chance to take on a permanent position with a tremendous level of support helping you progress as a clinician!
Salary - £39,000 - £48,000 per annum + 5 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - East of Yeovil
The surgery -
* Seeking a Paramedic Practitioner with independent prescribing
* Offering development and progression opportunities
* Genuinely lovely patient-base
* Dedicated Managing Partner - takes care of all staff
* Patient-first approach
* Specialised management team
* Passionate clinical team including GPs and Nurses
Your role -
* Paramedic Practitioner, full or part-time
* Must have prescribing qualification!
* Supported to pursue clinical interests
* Very reasonable workload
* Expected to see all age groups
* Mixture of face-to-face and telephone triage appointments
The benefits -
* Up to £48,000 per annum depending on experience
* NHS pension
* 5 weeks' annual leave
* Study leave offered whenever needed
For further details on this Allied Health role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!