£30000 - £45000 per annum + NHS Pension + Unlimited Study Leave
This is an opportunity for a Paramedic to become established within a primary care environment! If you already have experience in GP surgeries as a Paramedic Practitioner - great! If you don't but would like the opportunity to - great! You will have the chance to work as a Paramedic Practitioner and spend your time working on areas such as triage, urgent on the day appointments and more! The surgery is offering opportunities for progression, as well as the chance to be part of their own development!
£30,000 - £45,000 + NHS Pension + Unlimited Study Leave
* Traditional 'family-doctors' feel
* Forward-thinking, always looking for ways to progress
* Offers Paramedic Practitioners opportunities for development!
* Passionate and dedicated team
* Management and partnership that want to help you progress
* Be part of the surgery's own development
* Have a say in how your role will operate
* Unlimited study leave!
* Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
* See dedicated clinics
* Option to do home visits, but not a necessity
* Help the surgery continue to progress within primary care!
West of Woking
For further details on this Paramedic Practitioner role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!