£42000 - £52000 per annum + NHS Pension + 30 days annual leave
Here we have a very exciting opportunity for a Paramedic to start a new role within a Primary Care Network! If you are a Paramedic or a Paramedic Practitioner that wants to progress within your role, work closely with passionate colleagues, and make a difference to a local community, then this is the job for you!
£42,000 - £52,000 + NHS Pension + 30 days annual leave
* Work between different GP surgeries, building relationships with staff at all sites
* Excellent management and partnership setup
* Offers Paramedic Practitioners opportunities for career development!
* Forward-thinking, always looking for ways to progress
* Chance to effectively make a role your own!
* As a Paramedic Practitioner, help a local patient population
* Lots of development opportunities for a Paramedic Practitioner
* Generous salary package
* Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
* Spend some time in surgery and some in the community
* Use your vehicle to make home and care home visits
* Help the PCN continue to progress within primary care!
For further details on this Paramedic Practitioner role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!