£25000 - £30000 per annum + Opportunities for progression
A fantastic opportunity for you to join a respected, stable, GP surgery that is looking to progress and develop within primary care by taking on a Pharmacy Technician.
The established and diverse team of GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists work alongside an experienced administrative team to ensure a smooth and efficient patient experience.
Recruiting due to expansion, this is a rare opportunity to join this Practice, as it is the first time they have looked to recruit a Pharmacy Technician!
Salary - £29,000 per annum + 5.6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension + study leave
Location - South-West of King's Lynn
The surgery -
* Supportive of progression and clinical development
* Offers study leave
* Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
* Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
* Diverse patient base
* Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, and more
* Dynamic Practice Manager who is passionate about their work
* Continually embracing change and new technologies
Your role -
* Work closely with GPs, Pharmacists and the administrative staff
* Telephone triage where required
* Dealing with medication queries
* Liaising with local pharmacies and hospitals
* Participate in multidisciplined clinical meetings related to prescribing
* Ensure maintenance of accurate patient records
* Work as an autonomous practitioner
* Full or part-time
The benefits -
* £29,000 per annum with
* NHS pension
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* Dedicated study leave
For further details on this Allied Health role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!