£34000 - £37000 per annum + 5.6 weeks a/l + NHS pension + Sick Pay
Are you a Practice Manager looking for a new opportunity within a brilliant GP practice, then read on!
The surgery has a brilliant clinical team and supportive management teams in place where they are looking for a Practice Manager to join the team.
If you are looking for a role where there is a lot of support from other Practice Managers within the PCN as well, then this may be the role for you!
Salary - £37,000 per annum + 5.6 weeks annual leave + NHS pension + Sick Pay
Location - East of Nottingham
The surgery -
* Constantly seeking how they can progress within primary care
* Part of a training programme within the local PCN
* Support provided to the team for career development
* Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
* Be part of a diverse working group that is always looking at the bigger picture
* Multi-disciplined team of clinicians and managerial teams
* Brilliant leadership in place
Your role -
* Full-time Practice Manager role
* Responsible for the day to say running of the practice
* Areas such as finances and HR have a separate team that deals with those
* Manage the teams, including the clinicians
* Handle any recruitment of staff into the practice
* Lots of in house support in place
The benefits -
* £37,000 per annum
* NHS pension
* 6 weeks' annual leave
For furtpher details on this Practice Manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!