£31000 - £37000 per annum + + NHS Pension + Indemnity + 5 wks a/l + BH
If you are a Practice Nurse who can see chronic diseases, immunizations, smears, and more, then this could be the role for you! This surgery is seeking a Practice Nurse to work full-time hours and really help make a difference in the local community! You will be part of a fresh-faced team that is looking to continually progress within primary care, whilst also being offered a tremendous amount of support as your career develops!
£31,000 - £37,000 + NHS Pension + Indemnity + 5 weeks holiday + BH
* Constantly progressing, very forward-thinking!
* Offers lots of support for a Practice Nurse
* Excellent management structure in place
* Passionate and eclectic team
* Be part of a progressive surgery environment
* Flexibility around days
* Receive support as your career develops
* Dedicated Practice Nurse treatment rooms!
* As a Practice Nurse, see a wide range of patients
* No home visits, all face-to-face appointments
* Work closely with the nursing team
* Deliver exceptional service all patients
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!