£30000 - £35000 per annum + 5 weeks annual leave + generous salary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work with a terrific surgery that is very forward-thinking and constantly progressing within primary care! You will have the chance to focus on dedicated clinics based upon your experience. Knowledge of respiratory conditions, such as asthma and COPD, is essential!
£30,000 - £35,000 + NHS Pension + Indemnity Paid + 5 weeks annual leave
* Passionate about helping Practice Nurses develop!
* Modern and stylish clinical environment
* Forward-thinking technologically and clinically
* Traditional 'family-doctors' values
* Tremendous support with career progression for a Practice Nurse!
* 5 weeks annual leave!
* Focus on dedicated clinics - stability and consistency
* Work amongst a passionate team
* Practice Nurse; flexibility with hours
* Pre-booked clinics based on your clinical skills, especially respiratory
* Work closely with other Nurses to deliver excellent service
* Chance to start part-time and increase hours later!
East of Yeovil
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!