£30000 - £35000 per annum + NHS Pension + Indemnity
This is an opportunity for a Practice Nurse to become established within a friendly, passionate and dedicated practice! You will have the chance to work as an 'all-rounder' and spend your time working on various aspects of Practice Nursing! The surgery is offering opportunities for progression and development, as well as the opportunity to be part of their development!
£30,000 - £35,000 pro rata + NHS Pension + Indemnity + Unlimited Study Leave
* Forward-thinking, clinically, technologically and with patient experience.
* Traditional 'family-doctors' feel
* Dedicated and progressive team
* Offers opportunities for Practice Nurses to progress in their career!
* Unlimited study leave!
* Work closely with a large and specialised team
* Dedicated nursing rooms
* Dedicated management that will support your professional development!
* Part-time Practice Nurse, potentially with a view to full-time
* See a range of patients and clinics
* Continue the excellent rapport this surgery has with its patients
* Help the surgery continue to progress within primary care!
West of Woking
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!