£28000 - £36000 per annum + Indemnity + 5 weeks' leave + NHS Pension
We are recruiting a Practice Nurse for a growing semi-urban based training practice in Leeds. This is a supportive environment in which a Practice Nurse can develop their special interests and engage with a wide range of services. You'll enjoy working with a diverse team and extremely skilled team who are open to new ideas on how to take the practice forward, clinically and commercially. The practice is dedicated to providing the best possible outcome to patients, whilst fostering a vibrant and energetic working atmosphere.
Band 6, circa £28,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
* Leeds (South)
* Easy access from the Motorway
* Good links to surrounding cities and towns
* Based in a modern, purpose-built building with its own car park facilities
* Training practice; working with registrars and student nurses.
* Diverse range of services provided
* SystmOne clinical system
* Skilled clinical team with excellent support staff
* Large admin team, including full time Practice Manager, Deputy and Head of Reception
* Good training programmes for Nurses
* Collaboration with allied health professionals and services such as on-site Physio, Dental, Podiatry and District Nurse teams
* Part-time or full-time considered
* Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
* No weekends
* Career progression available
* NHS pension
* Payment of indemnity fees
* 5 weeks' holiday
* BMA style contract
* Career progression
For further details on this Nurse role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!