£28000 - £35000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks' leave + Indemnity
We are appointing a Practice Nurse to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, rather than muddled with unnecessary admin. This is a practice connected with its Practice Nurses; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
* Circa £28k - £35k FTE + NHS pension + 5 weeks' leave + Indemnity
Location - Leeds (East)
* GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
* Highly trained colleagues
* Well-supported role with career development opportunities
* Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
* 32 hours; negotiable
* Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a Practice Nurse, you know how to manage your day
* Chronic disease management experience essential
* Well-structured, organised workflow and reasonable appointment numbers
* Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
* £28k - £35k FTE depending on experience and qualifications
* Support with professional development
* Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Practice Nurses
* NHS pension
* Child Vouchers
* Support with indemnity payments
* 1-week study leave
For further details on this Practice Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!