£31000 - £38000 per annum + career support + NHS pension
Here we have a great opportunity for a Practice Nurse to join a supportive practice that is encouraging you to pursue your specialist interests! Based north-east of Oxford, this busy practice has good public transport links from the city.
You will be part of a multi-disciplined team that's made up of GPs, Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, and more!
With a patient-first mentality, focus on delivering exceptional care to all patients that you see, as part of a varied demographic.
Salary - £31,000 FTE - £38,000 FTE per annum + 6.6 weeks annual leave with BH + NHS pension
Location - North-East of Oxford
The surgery -
* Supportive of progression and clinical development
* Passionate and multi-disciplined team that includes Allied Health Professionals
* Diverse patient base, keeping every day interesting
* CQC Good across the board
* Modern surgery environment - very nice place to work
* A busy practice where members of the team all do their part
Your role -
* Practice Nurse, part-time, two or three days
* Mostly face-to-face appointments with some telephone work
* Very reasonable workload
* No extended hours currently due to the pandemic
* Specialist interests encouraged - smears, asthma, diabetes, etc.
The benefits -
* £31,000 FTE - £38,000 FTE per annum
* NHS pension
* Very supportive partnership in place
* Be provided with the opportunity to pursue courses and develop as a clinician
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!