£32000 - £38000 per annum + Supportive management + NHS pension
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Practice Nurse to become part of a fantastic team! If you have experience with long-term conditions such as asthma, COPD and diabetes, then this role could be perfect for you! With a lot of support and development on offer, your career can go from strength to strength within this GP practice!
£32,000 - £38,000 + NHS Pension + annual leave + BH
* Excellent support structure in place from management
* Developing the team is key to the practice
* Mixed demographic, making each day interesting for a Practice Nurse!
* Forward-thinking both clinically and technologically
* Manageable workload
* Join a dedicated team, focussed on a patient-first approach
* Lots of progression opportunities for a Practice Nurse!
* NHS pension scheme
* Full-time or part-time Practice Nurse
* See long-term conditions, including diabetes, asthma and COPD
* Maintain the excellent patient experience the surgery has become known for!
* Help the surgery continue to progress into the next decade!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!